لیست مقالات لاتین دکتر بهرامی از سال 2011
1. Heidari M, Bahrami A, Ghiasvand AR, Shahna FG, Soltanian AR, Rafieiemam M. Application of graphene nanoplatelets silica composite, prepared by sol–gel technology, as a novel sorbent in two microextraction techniques. Journal of separation science. 2015 Dec 1;38(24):4225-32.
2. Shahna FG, Ebrahimi H, Jaleh B, Bahrami A. Decomposition of gas-phase chloroform using nanophotocatalyst downstream the novel non-thermal plasma reactor: by-products elimination. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 2015 Nov 1;12(11):3489-98.
3.Bahrami A, Ghorbani F, Baiati H, Zare-Sakhvidi M. Application of Solid Phase Microextraction (SPME) Sampler for Determination of Carbon Disulfide in Air. International Journal of Occupational Hygiene. 2015 Oct 11;6(3):149-55.
4.KURD N, BAHRAMI A, GHORBANI-SHAHNA FA, HEIDARI M. Application of Solid Phase Microextraction followed by Chromatograph-Flame Ionization Detector for Sampling and Analysis of Acetonitrile in Air. International Journal of Occupational Hygiene. 2015 Oct 11;5(4):177-83.
5.Attari SG, Bahrami A, Shahna FG, Heidari M. Single-walled carbon nanotube/silica composite as a novel coating for solid-phase microextraction fiber based on sol-gel technology. Journal of Analytical Chemistry. 2015 Oct 1;70(10):1192-8.
6.Bahrami AR, Mahjub H, Assari MJ. A study of the relationship between ambient lead and blood bead among gasoline-station workers. Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2015 Oct 1;31(3-4):92-5.
7.Bahrami AR, Mahjub H, Assari MJ. A study of the relationship between ambient lead and blood bead among gasoline-station workers. Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2015 Oct 1;31(3-4):92-5.
8.Moradi M, Bahrami A. Design, Implementation & Assessment of Local Exhaust Ventilation System and dust collectors for crushing unit. Journal of Occupational Hygiene Engineering. 2015 Sep 15;2(2):32-42.
9. Abedi K, Ghorbani-Shahna F, Bahrami A, Jaleh B, Yarahmadi R. Effect of TiO2-ZnO/GAC on by-product distribution of CVOCs decomposition in a NTP-assisted catalysis system. Polish Journal of Chemical Technology. 2015 Mar 1;17(1):32-40.
10.M Heidari, A Bahrami, AR Ghiasvand, M Rafieiemam, FG Shahna Graphene packed needle trap device as a novel field sampler for determination of perchloroethylene in the air of dry cleaning establishments, Talanta, Volume 131, January 2015, Pages 142–148
11. Kamaladdin Abedi, , Farshid Ghorbani-Shahna, , Abdolrahman Bahrami, , Babak Jaleh, Rasoul Yarahmadi, Effect of TiO2 -ZnO/GAC on by-product distribution of CVOCs decomposition in a NTP-assisted catalysis system, Polish Journal of Chemical Technology,2015 17, 1,32 — 40,
12. Jamshidi Rastani Mahdi, Ghorbani Shahna Farshid*, Bahrami Abdolrahman, Hosseini Somayeh Evaluation of local exhaust ventilation efficiency to control emissions of Fe2o3 dust in ambient air of the oxide screen unit in steel industry knowledge and health winter KNOWLEDGE AND HEALTH 2015 , volume 9 (4); 68 - 75.
13. Abdulrahman Bahrami, Farshid Ghorbani, Hadi Baiati, Mohammad Javad Zare Sakhvidi, Application of Solid Phase Microextraction (SPME) sampler for determination of Carbon Disulfide in air International Journal of Occupational Hygiene 2014. 6(3):149-155.
14. Fatemah Sadeghi, Abdolrahman Bahrami, Farin Fatemi, The Effects of Prioritize Inspections on Occupational Health Hazards Control in Workplaces in Iran, Journal of Research in Health Sciences, 14(4), 2014,
15. Kamaleddin Abedi, Farshid Ghorbani-Shahna , Babak Jaleh, Abdolrahman Bahrami, Saeid Mousavi, Rouzbeh Haddadi, Mastaneh Gandomi, Decomposition of chlorinated volatileorganic compounds (CVOCs) using NTP coupled with TiO2/GAC, ZnO/GAC, and TiO2–ZnO/GAC in a plasma-assisted catalysis system, Journal of Electrostatics
16. Sara Karimi Zeverdegani, Abdulrahman Bahrami, Farshid Ghorbani Shahna, Masoud Rismanchian, Mahmoud Heidari, Determination of Toluene by Needle Trap Micro-Extraction with Carbon Nanotube Sol-Gel and Polydimethylsiloxane Sorbents, Analytical Letters, 47,2014, 2165-2172.
17. MJ Assari, A Rezaee, AJ Jafari, A Bahrami, Development of a novel setup for direct colorimetric visualization of elemental mercury vapor adsorption on colloidal gold nanoparticles, Iranian Journal of Health, Safety and Environment 1 (3),2014, 111-116
18. F. Sadeghi1, A. R. Bahrami and A. Joneidi Jafari, Comparison of Static Anthropometric Characteristics among Workers of Three Iranian Ethnic Groups Anthropologist, 18(2): 601-608 (2014).
19. SK Zeverdegani, A Bahrami, M Rismanchian, FG Shahna, Analysis of xylene in aqueous media using needle‐trap microextraction with a carbon nanotube sorbent, Journal of Separation Science, Volume 37, 2014, pages 1850–1855,
20. Seyed G Attari, Abdolrahman Bahrami, Farshid G Shahna, Mahmoud Heidari Solid-phase microextraction fiber development for sampling and analysis of volatile organohalogen compounds in air Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering 2014, 12:123
21. N Kurd, AR Bahrami, FG Shahna, M Heidari Application of Solid Phase Microextraction followed by Chromatograph-Flame Ionization Detector for Sampling and Analysis of Acetonitrile in Air Matrix International Journal of Occupational Hygiene 5 (4), 2014, 177-183 13.
22. Kamaleddin Abedi, Farshid Ghorbani-Shahna, Babak Jaleh, Abdolrahman Bahrami, Rasoul Yarahmadi, Enhanced performance of non-thermal plasma coupled with TiO2/GAC for decomposition of chlorinated organic compounds: influence of a hydrogen-rich substance, Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering 2014, 12:119
23. M Heidari, A Bahrami, AR Ghiasvand, FG Shahna, AR Soltanian A needle trap device packed with a sol-gel derived, multi-walled carbon nanotubes/silica composite for sampling and analysis of volatile organohalogen compounds in air, Analytica Chimica Acta 785 (2013) 67– 74
24. Mohammad Javad Assari, Abbas Rezaee, Ahmad Jonidi Jafari, Abdolrahman Bahrami,
Optimization of a Novel Setup for an On-Line Study of Elemental Mercury Adsorption by
Cold-Vapor Atomic Absorption Spectrometry Journal of Research in Health Sciences, 2013,
25. M Heidari, A Bahrami, A Ghiasvand, FG Shahna, A novel needle trap device with Single wall
carbon nanotube sol-gel sorbent packed for sampling and analysis of volatile organohalogen
compounds in air, Talanta, 2012, 101, 2012, 314–321
26. MJZ Sakhvidi, AR Bahrami, A Ghiasvand, H Mahjub, L Tuduri SPME-based air sampling
method for inhalation exposure assessment studies: case study on perchlorethylene exposure in
dry cleaning, Environmental monitoring and assessment, (2013) 185:4933–4941
27. Farshid Ghorbani SHAHNA, Abdulrahman BAHRAMI, Farhad FARASATI, Application of
Local Exhaust Ventilation System and Integrated Collectors for Control of Air Pollutants in
Mining Company Industrial Health 50 (2012) No. 5. 450-457
28. Rohollah Maghsoodi Moghadam, Abdulrahman Bahrami, Farshid Ghorbani, Hossein Mahjub,
Dariush Malaki, Investigation of Qualitative and Quantitative of Volatile Organic Compounds
of Ambient Air in the Mahshahr Petrochemical Complex In 2009, Journal of Research in
Health Sciences, 2013, vol 13,
29. Mohammad Javad Zare Sakhvidi, AbdulRahman Bahrami, Alireza Ghiasvand,Hossein Mahjub,
Ludovic Tuduri, Field application of SPME as a novel tool for occupational exposure
assessment with inhalational anesthetics, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment,
Volume 184, Issue 11, pp 6483-6490
30. Mohammad Javad Zare Sakhvidi, , Abbas Afkhami & Atena Rafiei, Development of diffusive solid phase microextraction method for sampling of epichlorohydrin in air, International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry, Volume 92, Issue 12, 2012 1365-1377
31. A Bahrami, H Mahjub, M Sadeghian, F Golbabaei Determination of Benzene, Toluene and Xylene (BTX) Concentrations in Air Using HPLC Developed Method Compared to Gas Chromatography International International Journal of Occupational Hygiene 2011;3(1( 12-17)
32. A Bahrami, H Mahjub, MJ Assari Distribution of Monocyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in
Ambient Air of Gas Pump Stations and Hamadan City, Journal of Research in Health
Sciences 1 (2), 11-16
33. AR Bahrami, M Ansari Exposure of Sweepers to Volatile Organic Compounds Using Urinary
Biological Exposure Index, Journal of research in health sciences 7 (1), 1-5
34. Mohammad Javad Zare Sakhvidi, AbdulRahman Bahrami, Alireza Ghiasvand, Hossein Mahjub & Ludovic Tuduri, Determination of Inhalational Anesthetics in Field and Laboratory by SPME GC/MS, Analytical Letters Volume 45, Issue 4, 2012, 375-385
35. Iraj Mohebbi, Ebrahim Hassani, Shaker Salarilak and Abdul Rahman BahramiDo bullae and emphysema increase risk of pneumothorax in silicosis? Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology2007, 2:8
36. Vatani J, Faghihi A, Bahrami A, Distribution of the Volatile Organic Pollutants in Ambient Air of the Sar-Cheshmeh Copper Complex Unit, European Journal of Scientific Research, 2010, 32, 422-429.
37. Vatani Javad, Faghihi Ali, Bahrami Abdul Rahman, Raei Dehaghi Mehdi, Hakimi Hossenali, Esmaeilzadeh Esmat; Survey of Emitted Benzene, Toluene and 2-propanol in Air Ambient of the Copper Industrial in Iran, Research Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2011, 5(6), 617-623.
38. Bahrami AR, Golbabai F, Mahjub H, Qorbani F, Aliabadi M, Barqi M Determination of exposure to respirable quartz in the stone crushing units at Azendarian-West of Iran: Industrial Health. 2008 Aug;46(4):404-8.
39. Bahrami Abdul Rahman, Jonidi-Jafari Ahmad, Ahmadi Hassan, Mahjub Hossien Comparison of Benzene Exposure in Drivers and Petrol Stations Workers by Urinary Trans, Trans-Muconic Acid in West of Iran, INDUSTRIAL HEALTH. 2007;45(3):396-401
40. Bahrami AR, Golbabai F, Mahjub H, Qorbani F, Aliabadi M, Barqi M Application of Traditional Cyclone with Spray Scrubber to Remove of Airborne Silica Particles in Stone Crushing Industry, Industrial Health. 2009, 47(4), 436-443.
41. Bahrami, A, Qorbani, F, Mahjub, H, Aliabadi, M, Effects of velocity and particles load on efficiency of cyclone in the stone crushing units at Azendarian Area, Journal of research in health sciences, 2008,8(1), 12-17
42. AR Bahrami, A Jonidi-Jafari, H Mahjub Environmental exposure to xylenes in drivers and petrol station workers by urinary methylhippuric acid, Journal of research in health sciences, 2008, 8 (2), 61-68
43. Iraj Mohebbi , Ebrahim Hassani , Shaker Salarilak and Abdul Rahman Bahrami The role of emphysema and bullae in the secondary spontaneous pneumothorax among workers exposed to silica flour Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology. 2007;2(8) [indexed in PubMed]
44. Bahrami Abdul Rahman, Jonidi-Jafari Ahmad, Ahmadi Hassan, Mahjub Hossien Comparison of Benzene Exposure in Drivers and Petrol Stations Workers by Urinary Trans, Trans-Muconic Acid in West of Iran, INDUSTRIAL HEALTH, 2007, 45(3), 396-401.
45. Bahrami AR, Edwards JW, Evaluation of benzene exposure in adults and urinary s-phenylmercapturic acid in children living in Adelaide, South Australia, Int. J. Environ. Sci. Tech., 2006, Vol 3(2), 113-118.
46. Golmohammadi Rostam, Abdulrahman Bahrami Relationship Between Occupational Stress and Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes in Different Occupation in West of Iran (Hamadan), Journal of medical science, 6(2), 241-244.
47. Bahrami, AbdulRahman, The Comparative Distribution of Volatile Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Ambient Air of Hamadan (West of Iran) with Gasoline Stations, Asian Journal of Water, Environment and Pollution. 2005;2(2):95-98
48. Bahrami A., Jonidi J, et al, Comparison of Urinary o-Cresol and Hippuric Acid in Drivers, Gasoline Station Workers and Painters Exposed to Toluene in West of Iran, Pakestan Journal of Biological Science,2005, 8(7): 1001-1005
49. Bahrami AR,Mohammadfam,I. And Donddsun J. Development of a thermal desorption method for the analysis of particale associated polycyclic aromatic Hydrocarbons in ambient air, International Journal of Environmental science and technology, vol.1, Number 3, Autumn 2004 pp. 173-177
50. Bahrami AR,Mahjub H, Comparative study of long functions in workers exposure to silica in the west of Iran, Eastern Mediterian Health Journal, 2003, vol(9), NO(2), serid No 154.
51. Bahrami AR,Mahjub H,Assari MJ, A study of the relationship between ambient lead and blood lead among gasoline-station workers, Iranian J.Pub. Health. 2002, 31(3-4) P 92-95
52. Bahrami A.R, Distribution of volatile Organic Compounds in Ambient Air of Tehran, Archives of Environmental Health, July/August 2001, Vol, 56, No.4,page 380-383
53. A.R Bahrami, M.J. Assari and H.Mahjub, Analysis of hippuric acid and phenol in worker exposed to volatile organic compounds at gasoline station in west of IRAN, The premier Intemational Journal in toxicology 197(3) , June IS 2004.
54. Abdulrahman Bahrami and John Edwards, Determination of trans, trans-muconic acid in Children Living in Adelaide Based on HPLC Developed Method, Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 2005;8(12):1703-1706
55. M Heidari , AR Bahrami, AR Ghiasvand, F Ghorbani Shahna, AR Soltanian , M Rafieiemam Application of needle trap device for determination of organohalogen compounds in air, Iran Occupational Health 11 (2), 2014.